RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSISTANTS, SENIOR ASSISTANTS AND JUNIOR EXECUTIVES IN VARIOUS DISCIPLINES IN AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
ADVERTISEMENT No. 03/2023
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following posts. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
|Post Code||Name of Post||Number of vacancies and reservation|
|(A)||(B)||(C)||(D & E)|
|01||Jr. Assistant (Office)||09||06||00||02||01||00||00||00||00||00||01|
|02||Sr. Assistant (Accounts)||09||06||00||02||01||00||00||00||00||00||01|
|03||Junior Executive (Common Cadre)||237||99||23||63||35||17||05||05||02||05||00|
|04||Junior Executive (Finance)||66||30||06||17||09||04||03||02||00||01||00|
|05||Junior Executive (Fire Services)||03||03||00||00||00||00||00||00||00||00||00|
|06||Junior Executive (Law)||18||10||01||04||02||01||02||00||01||00||00|
The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of AAI.
Abbreviations used: UR= Unreserved, EWS= Economically Weaker Section, OBC(NCL)= Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy
Layer), SC= Scheduled Caste, ST= Scheduled Tribe, PwBD= Persons with Benchmark Disability, ExSM= Ex-servicemen
PwBD Category (A), (B), (C), (D) & (E): Please refer Suitable categories of Benchmark Disabilities against respective post code
POSTS IDENTIFIED SUITABLE FOR PERSONS WITH BENCHMARK DISABILITY (PwBD)
|Post Code||Functional Requirements||Suitable categories of Benchmark Disabilities|
|01||S, ST, W, MF, RW, SE, C, BN,H||B, LV||D, HH||LC, Dw, AAV, OA, OL, BL, OAL, BA, CP, MDy, SD/SI without any associated neurological/limb dysfunction(SD/SI with associated neurological/limb dysfunction shall be covered under respective category of OA, OL, BL, OAL, BA)||ASD (M,MoD), SLD, MI||MD involving categories (A) to (D)|
|02||S, ST, W, BN,RW, SE, H, C,MF||B, LV||D, HH||OA, OL, BL, OAL, BA, CP, LC, Dw, AAV, SD/SI without any associated neurological/limb dysfunction(SD/SI with associated neurological/limb dysfunction shall be covered under respective category of OA, OL, BL, OAL, BA)||ASD (M,MoD),SLD, MI||MD involving categories (A) to (D)|
|03||S, ST, W, BN,RW, SE, H, C,MF||B, LV||D, HH||OA, OL, BL, OAL, BA, CP, LC, Dw, AAV, SD/SI without any associated neurological/limb dysfunction(SD/SI with associated neurological/limb dysfunction shall be covered under respective category of OA, OL, BL, OAL, BA)||ASD (M,MoD),SLD,MI||MD involving categories (A) to (D)|
|04||S, ST, W, BN,RW, SE, H, C,MF||B, LV||D, HH||OA, BA, OL, BL, OAL, CP, LC, Dw, AAV, MDy, SD/SI without any associated neurological/limb dysfunction
|–||MD involving categories|
|(SD/SI with associated neurological/limb dysfunction shall be covered under respective category of OA, BA, OL, BL, OAL)||(A) to (C)|
|06||S, ST, W, BN,RW, SE, H, C,MF||B, LV||D, HH||OA, BA, OL, BL, OAL, CP, LC, Dw, AAV, SD/SI without any associated neurological/limb dysfunction(SD/SI with associated neurological/limb dysfunction shall be covered under respective category of OA, BA, OL, BL, OAL)||ASD, SLD, MI||MD involving categories (A) to (D)|
S=Sitting, ST=Standing, W=Walking, BN=Bending, MF=Manipulation with Fingers, RW=Reading & Writing, SE=Seeing, H=Hearing, C=Communication, B=Blind, LV=Low Vision, D=Deaf, HH= Hard of Hearing, OA=One Arm, OL=One Leg, BA=Both Arms, BL=Both Leg, OAL=One Arm and One Leg, CP=Cerebral Palsy, LC=Leprosy Cured, Dw=Dwarfism, AAV=Acid Attack Victims, MDy=Muscular Dystrophy, SD/SI= Spinal Deformity/ Spinal Injury, ASD= Autism Spectrum Disorder (M= Mild, MoD=Moderate), SLD= Specific Learning Disability, MI= Mental Illness, MD=Multiple Disabilities
Note: Definition of various categories of disability identified suitable for the post shall be as defined under RPwD Act, 2016
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
|Post Code||Name of post||Educational Qualification & Experience#|
|01||Jr. Assistant (Office)||Graduate|
|02||Sr. Assistant (Accounts)||Graduate preferably B.Com|
|2 years’ relevant experience in the field of preparation of Financial Statements, taxation (direct & indirect) , audit and other Finance and Accounts related field experience.|
|03||Junior Executive (Common Cadre)||Any graduate|
|04||Junior xecutive (Finance)||B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA (2 years’ duration) with specialization in Finance.|
|05||Junior Executive (Fire Services)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. /Tech. in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg.|
|06||Junior Executive (Law)||Professional degree in Law (3 years’ regular course after graduation OR 5 years’ integrated regular course after 10+2) and candidate should be eligible to get himself enrolled as an Advocate in Bar Council of India to do practice in courts in India|
# Only post-qualification experience will be considered i.e. experience gained after acquiring the minimum educational qualification required for the post.
Note– 1. Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Membership Examination should be:-
- From a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IITs/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and
- Percentage of marks: – Pass marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree and also for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA/CA/ICWA
2. Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) Degree are allowed to apply against the post for which essential qualification is prescribed as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
AGE LIMIT & RELAXATION
Junior Assistant : Maximum age 30 years as on 04.09.2023 Senior Assistant : Maximum age 30 years as on 04.09.2023
Junior Executive : Maximum age 27 years as on 04.09.2023
RELAXATION IN AGE
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD candidates where post is identified suitable for relevant category of disability, supported by certificate of disability issued on or before 04.09.2023 by the competent authority.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time to time.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- For Post Codes- 01 & 02, age relaxation up to the age of 35 years for widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried, subject to production of:
- Death Certificate of husband and affidavit that the candidate has not remarried, in case of widows
- Certified copy of the Court Order conveying divorce or judicial separation and affidavit that the candidate has not remarried, in case of legally divorced women.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
|Opening date for On-line Applications||05.08.2023|
|Last date for On-line Application||04.09.2023|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||Will be announced on AAI Website-www.aai.aero|
PAY SCALE (IDA) :-
Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1] :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
Senior Assistant [Group-C: NE-6] :- Rs.36000-3%-110000 Junior Assistant [Group-C: NE-4] :- Rs.31000-3%-92000
In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules.
The CTC per annum would be Rs. 13 lakhs (approximately) for the post of Junior Executive, Rs. 11.5 lakhs (approximately) for the post of Senior Assistant and Rs. 10 lakhs (approximately) for the post of Junior Assistant.
Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above posts.
- Candidates enrolled in final semester (where semester-system is applicable)/ final year (where year-system is applicable) on the cut-off date are allowed to apply, subject to condition that they must be in possession of final result at the time of Application Verification, failing which, their candidature will not be considered for further process. The date of declaration of result / issuance of Marks Sheet shall be deemed to be date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. No further relaxation shall be provided in this regard.
- Age, experience and all other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 09.2023 (cut-off date).
- OBC Certificate:- Candidates applying against vacancies reserved for OBC category should note that at the time of Application Verification, they have to produce a valid OBC (NCL) Certificate issued during Financial Year 2023-24 in the format for appointment to posts under the Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority, in support of their belonging to OBC community in the Central list of OBC and to prove that they do not belong to “Creamy Layer” of the OBCs. A declaration shall also be submitted by the candidate before his/her appointment that he/she
does not belong to the Creamy Layer of OBC. OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Certificate for admission to educational purposes will not be considered.
- EWS Certificate:- Candidates applying against vacancies reserved for EWS category should note that they have to submit the EWS Certificate valid for Financial Year 2023-24 in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority so as to prove that they belong to EWS Category, at the time of Application Verification.
- SC/ST Certificate:- Candidates applying against vacancies reserved for SC/ST category should note that they have to submit the Caste Certificate issued on or before 09.2023 by the Competent Authority, at the time of Application Verification.
- Disability Certificate: Candidates applying against vacancies reserved for PwBD category should note that they have to submit valid Disability Certificate issued on or before 09.2023 by the Competent Authority as per Government guidelines, at the time of Application Verification.
- Ex-servicemen candidates will have to produce Discharge Certificate at the time of Application Verification.
- All the certificates including experience certificate issued by the Competent Authority should either be in Hindi or English. Any variation in the caste name will not be accepted. For certificates issued in any language other than Hindi/English, translated copy of the same duly attested by Notary is to be submitted.
- Where a specialization is required in the qualifying degree in the educational qualification, candidate is required to submit a certificate from the University/ Institution clearly specifying the specialization in the qualifying degree.
- In case of Integrated Master’s Degree, candidate will have to produce a certificate at the time of Application Verification in support of possession of Graduate degree and statement of marks issued by the University/
- Candidates can apply for multiple number of posts with separate registration for each post, subject to the condition that they fulfil all other eligibility criteria required for the post and deposit the fee separately for each post as applicable.
- Candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (Common Cadre) can be posted in any of the following disciplines, solely on the discretion of AAI Management and as per suitability for the disciplines:
- Land Management
- Corporate Communication
- Corporate Planning and Management Services
- Airport Operations
- Corporate Affairs and Company Secretary
- In case of employees coming from PSUs (following IDA Pay-Scales): Pay protection upto a maximum of 3 (three) increments in the form of Personal Pay will be given to all eligible employees who have been recruited in AAI through Direct Recruitment and that the initial basic pay of the candidate will be fixed at the starting level of the scale to which he/she has been selected. Pay for this purpose means Basic Pay. The said component of personal pay will be absorbed during fixation of pay in higher scale/pay revision. Personal pay will be shown as a separate component and will not count for any purpose including DA.
- In case of employees coming from Central/State Government Ministries/ Departments (following CDA pay-scales): Pay protection upto a maximum of 3 (three) increments in the form of Personal Pay will be given to all eligible employees who have been recruited in AAI through Direct Recruitment and that the initial basic pay of the candidate will be fixed at the starting level of the scale to which he/she has been selected. Pay for this purpose means Basic Pay + DA. The said component of personal pay will be absorbed during fixation of pay in higher scale/pay revision. Personal pay will be shown as a separate component and will not count for any purpose including DA.
- Candidate should carefully read the important instructions before filling the application form and ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information.
- On the basis of the details furnished in application form, provisionally eligible candidates shall be called for Online examination and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly. Candidates will have to visit AAI website for downloading the admit cards for online examination through the link provided on website.
- Objective Type Online Examination (Computer Based Test) will be conducted for all the posts. There will not be any negative marking for wrong answer attempted by the candidates. Syllabus will be uploaded under “Press Note” of Advt No: 03/2023.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Online examination and they will be called for Application Verification / Computer Literacy Test/ Physical Measurement & Endurance Test/ Driving Test, as applicable for the post. Roll numbers of the shortlisted candidates will be declared on AAI website only. Candidates will have to visit AAI website for downloading the Call Letters for Application Verification/ Computer Literacy Test/ Physical Measurement & Endurance Test/ Driving Test, as applicable for the post, through the link provided on website.
- For the post of Assistant (Office) and Sr. Assistant (Accounts), Online Examination will be followed by Application Verification and Computer Literacy Test in MS Office. Only those candidates who qualify the Computer Literacy Test will be considered eligible for selection.
- For the post of Junior Executive (Fire Services), Online examination will be followed by Application Verification, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Endurance Test which includes Running, Causality Carrying, Pole Climbing, Ladder Climbing & Rope Climbing and Driving Test. Only those candidates who qualify the aforesaid tests will be considered eligible for selection. Please visit “Press Note” of Advt No: 03/2023 for details and standards of Physical Measurement Test and Physical Endurance Test.
- Candidates shortlisted for the post of Junior Executive (Fire Services) shall be required to produce a valid Permanent Light Motor Vehicle License at the time of Application Verification, failing which, their candidature will not be considered. Temporary/ Learning License will not be accepted. On selection, candidates must acquire Heavy Vehicle Driving License within two years of induction, failure to do so will make them ineligible for promotion and to draw third annual increment onwards.
- During Application Verification, the candidate will have to produce Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
- Candidates already working in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the present employer at the time of Application Verification, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of applied NOC/Resignation Letter, Experience Certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
- The provisional selection of the candidates will be as per the merit list prepared on the basis of their performance in Online Examination, subject to qualifying Computer Literacy Test/ Physical Measurement & Endurance Test/ Driving Test, as applicable for the post and subject to meeting all other eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
- Roll numbers of the candidates provisionally selected for appointment will be declared on AAI website. The Offer Letter will be sent to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (Fire Services) will have to undergo training during which they will be paid basic pay along with other admissible allowances. They shall have to execute a Surety Bond for an amount of Rs. Five Lakhs to serve Airports Authority of India for a period of 03 years after completion of training.
- Selection of candidates shall be provisional, subject to verification of documents relating to eligibility criteria, Character and Antecedents/Caste Certificate/ Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate/ EWS Certificate/ Disability Certificate and other documents submitted by the candidate and is also subject to his/her meeting the requisite medical standards for the post and other requirements applicable for appointments under the rules of AAI.
- Selected candidates will be liable to be posted anywhere in India.
ACTION AGAINST MISCONDUCT:
- Candidates are advised to furnish correct information and should not provide any documents/information that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the “on-line” application.
- At any stage of recruitment or later, if a candidate is found guilty of any misconduct such as:
- Using unfair means or obtaining support for his/ her candidature by unfair means; or
- Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person; or
- Resorting to any irregular means in connection with his/her candidature during selection process; or
- Canvassing in any form/using undue influence for his/her candidature by any means; or
- Submitting of false certificates/documents /information or suppressing any information at any stage; or
- Giving wrong information regarding his/her category (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/AAI Apprentice)while appearing in the examination or thereafter;
- Misbehaving in the examination hall/ any venue during the recruitment process or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose; or
- Carrying mobile phones or similar electronic devices of communication in the examination hall/ venue of
Computer Literacy Test; his/her candidature will be summarily rejected and will be terminated from service (if already appointed), apart from initiating any other action or taking legal recourse as deemed fit.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line application:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their E-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
- Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id/AAI website, including intimation to download Admit Card for Online examination and Call Letter for Application Verification, if shortlisted.
- Scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration as per the specifications given below, for uploading in the application form.
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI etc.
- Details/ documents to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc. For authenticity of the any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisement available on AAI website www.aai.aero only.
SPECIFICATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING SCANNING AND UPLOADING OF IMAGES:
Uploading of scanned images of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be as per the specifications given below:
Photograph image (4.5cm × 3.5cm):
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture (not more than 3 months old).
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning. Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration image:
- Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall not be accepted.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) o Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and 20kb – 50kb for left thumb impression.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
The applicant has to put his/her left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink (should not be smudged).
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height) o File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB o If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.
The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink pen.
- File type: jpg / jpeg o Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height) o File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
Please visit “Press Note” of Advt No: 03/2023 for instructions regarding application registration, scanning the documents and procedure for uploading the documents.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF REMITTANCE:
- Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only) (inclusive of GST) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printouts with them for future reference. There is no need to send the printout to AAI Office.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Duplicate payments, if any, will be refunded after the closing date of submission of applications.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- Before submitting the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility and other norms and possesses the eligibility related documents as per the requirements mentioned in this advertisement. He/She may cross-check the information, such as Date of Birth, Category, Sub-Category SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD/EWS/ExServiceman], Gender, E-mail ID, Mobile Number etc. furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
- Candidates are advised to apply on-line much before the closing date of application mentioned in this Advertisement and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the AAI’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection.
- AAI will not take any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications till the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the AAI.
- The online examination will be held at various major cities across India. The places of examination centres can be increased or decreased, depending upon the number of candidates and in that case, candidates will be asked to appear at any other place of examination centres other than those specified by them. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact exam delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in exam. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of AAI. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-exam. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of exam delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- The decision of AAI Management regarding the eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to the post, etc. shall be final and binding on all candidates. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualification, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for Application Verification. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates found ineligible and not called for Application Verification.
- AAI reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons what so ever. The decision of the AAI Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail and all general information shall be provided through AAI website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card for online examination/ call letter for Application Verification/ offer of appointment/ any other information, shall be of the candidate. AAI will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/nonreceipt of information, if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/AAI website in time.
- In case of any process violation by the candidate or if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, candidature of such registered candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after recruitment/joining. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- AAI will not bear any liability on account of salary/ leave salary/ pension contribution etc., if any, of previous employment of any candidate already working in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Undertaking.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Online examination.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
- All future communication/information regarding this recruitment will be made available on AAI website. Candidates are advised to check their Email account and visit AAI website aai.aero regularly for further updates.
- In case of any dispute in the advertisement, English version of the Employment Notice will be treated as valid.
Online examination (Computer Based Test) will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.