1. India,Vietnam holds 5th Joint Trade Sub-Commission meeting, reviews progress on bilateral trade and economic cooperation.
2. France sets target of facilitating entry of 30 thousand Indian students by 2030: In a major push to Indian students and alumni, France has announced new initiatives to bolster academic excellence, cultural understanding, and long-lasting friendship between the two nations.
3. US lawmakers to visit India to participate in Independence Day celebrations and attend Red Fort address of Prime Minister.
4. The Indian Institute of Technology-Hyderabad and Kathmandu University (KU) have agreed to offer a Joint Doctoral Programme (JDP) at the Ph.D. level in all areas of research.
5. Indira Gandhi Cultural Centre, High Commission of India, Dhaka organised a special lecture on the occasion of 82nd death anniversary of Kavi Guru Rabindranath Thakur.
6. External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar spoke to Foreign Affairs Minister of the Czech Republic Jan Lipavsky on Tuesday and discussed bilateral ties and important global issues.
7. A high-level delegation of the United Kashmir People’s National Party (UKPNP) held a significant meeting with members of the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) at Brussels, aiming to shed light on the deteriorating human rights situation in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK).